Thriller opening

Saturday 17 November 2012

Evaluation of genre video


I  was disappointed with my part since I believe I did not go into enough detail. I should of said something like  this: This image I am looking at is from the film dodge ball. The image clearly shows the antagonist and the protagonist standing with their backs turned to each other, and standing apart. The colours used on there cloths are clear indicators of who the antagonist and protagonist are. The protagonist is the person further away in much brighter colours whereas the antagonist in the foreground is wearing darker colour with a cobra on. It also highlights the importance of this scene by the way the light is highlighting the two players while leaving the rest in the dark to show there is nothing they can do. Also the facial expression of the antagonist is that on determination because his is desperate to defeat the protagonist. It is also clear that this is a comedy because of the clothes the antagonist is wearing by this I am referencing to the childish way of trying to intimidate the opponents by having a cobra on his chest. As well as that both of the main actors are widely known for doing comedies and are rarely seen doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment